Logi-Serve offers game-changing solutions ... Logi-Serve's current offerings have a unique ability to bring life to the assessment process.
Logi-Serve is a most innovative assessment and development tool that fits a niche by providing a scientifically advanced and easy to use system for any sales or service position.
I've seen virtually every pre-hire assessment product currently available and I can honestly say that Logi-Serve blows them all away.
Logi-Serve elegantly provides the underlying validated research along with some very cool visual storyboard digital art to deliver an outcome-oriented predictive assessment.
Logi-Serve has done a masterful job of publishing a best in class selection tool!
Logi-Serve fills an assessment gap by focusing on external and internal service excellence. It is a very thoughtful and well-developed tool, clearly best in class.
Logi-Serve is supported by a team of industry experts and support staff. Logi-Serve is our key tool to select and develop our employees.
In our business service and sales carry our dealerships. Logi-Serve is the most efficient system we have seen that identifies key service competencies.
Logi-Serve delivers improvements in patient satisfaction ratings and builds greater consistency of service within our large diverse practice.
As a Candidate, you may have entered or may enter in to the future into certain agreements with the Organization (such as a confidentiality agreement, employment agreement, or other agreement). These agreements with the Organization will control in the event that a term therein conflicts with any terms set forth in this Policy.
Information automatically received. Certain information about you and your computer is automatically received by our servers when you browse the Site, including, but not limited to: your computer operating system, IP address, browser type and language, computer operating system, MAC address, internet service provider, geographic location, the referrer URL (the last website visited which linked or led to our Site), and information about your usage of and actions on our Site, such as pages you viewed, access times, and how long you spent on a page.
Information You Provide. Forms on the Site you fill out and your responses to Assessments in which you participate are submitted to us and processed as you use the Site.
Cookies. Temporary (non-persistent) session cookies are used while you use the Site and removed when you conclude your session. The Site does not cause any persistent cookies to be stored on your hard drive.
The Site is located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States while accessing the Site, please be advised that your information will be transmitted into the United States and other countries. You consent to this transfer and represent to us that you have the right to disseminate your information outside of the country where you are located. The Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly request, collect, or maintain personally identifiable information from such individuals.
Personally identifiable information. As you provide responses to the Assessments and otherwise use the Site, you will be identified through one or more of the following methods: (a) using information such as your name, email address, date of birth, and/or other identifying information, (b) using an identification number assigned to you and provided to us by the Organization (for example, an employee ID number) or (c) using an identification number dynamically generated by the Site. This information will be used: (i) to process your Assessment and send results to the Organization; (ii) to resolve technical problems with the Site or to otherwise operate, maintain, and improve the Site; or (iii) to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. You understand that all information received (including your personally identifiable information, if collected) will be made available to the Organization as part of the Assessment process. Any personally identifiable information about you we receive (to the extent we collect any) will be shared with other parties only if and to the extent: (1) necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Policy (for example, to partners who develop, host, or maintain our Site), (2) expressly allowed by you, (3) necessary for us to protector our rights or to defend against other claims or legal processes, or (4) required by law, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Non-personally identifiable information. Information that does not personally identify you, such as geographic location, the browser you use, or information related to your usage of and actions on our Site, including your responses to the Assessments, we may use only if anonymized and aggregated with other users’ data. If no information personally identifies you, we may use this data for statistical or research purposes, to improve the Site or our other products and services, or for any other business purpose.
We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Of course, it is impossible to guarantee the security of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network. Therefore, although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Control by You
Unless it would be unusually burdensome to do so, we will provide you with access to your personally identifiable information that we have on file for you, so that you may correct, amend, or delete any inaccurate information, and we will accept requests from you via email or otherwise to update your information. Our normal retention policy is that we retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates or other third parties for marketing purposes, as well as the names and addresses of such affiliates or other third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the contact information indicated below.
US-EU and US-Switzerland Safe Harbor
Logi-Serve complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and U.S.-Switzerland Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Logi-Serve has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. View our Safe Harbor Policy (below).
Changes and Contact Information
We may change or add to this Policy from time to time, and such updates will be posted on this page, along with the date of the most recent revision. If the changes are significant, or if required by law, we will provide a more prominent notice or we may notify you by email if we have your email address on file. Upon written request, we will provide you with copies of prior versions of this Policy. You may also contact us to update your personal information or to leave comments or questions. Note that if you elect to send us feedback regarding the Site or our products or services, we may keep a record of the communication, and you grant us an unrestricted nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use it for any purpose, including incorporating comments or suggestions into future versions of our Site, services, or product catalog, or sharing the communication (not including your personally identifiable information) with others.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or to otherwise submit a request or notification to us as provided in this Policy, please contact us at:
39395 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, Mi. 48331
SAFE HARBOR POLICY
The European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection (EU Directive 95/46/EC) prohibits the transfer of personally identifying information about an individual (“Personal Information”) from countries in the European Union to destinations, including the United States, that do not meet the European adequacy standard for privacy protection. The U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the European Commission and the Swiss Data Protection Commissioner has developed a voluntary “Safe Harbor” framework to allow U.S. businesses to receive and process Personal Information from the EU countries and Switzerland provided that they put in place certain privacy protections, and to assure European individuals that their Personal Information is secured in accordance with EU and Swiss law.
Logi-Serve, LLC (“Logi-Serve”) has adopted the Safe Harbor Framework to protect the Personal Information it receives in the United States from individuals in the European Union and Switzerland and records in any form. Logi-Serve’s Safe Harbor certification can be found at https://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx. Additional information related to Safe Harbor Principles may be found at the Department of Commerce (http://export.gov/safeharbor/eu/index.asp).
- Choice: Logi-Serve will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their Personal Information is (a) to be disclosed to a non-agent third party, or (b) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Logi-Serve will provide individuals with reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices.
- Security: Logi-Serve will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Logi-Serve has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Data Integrity: Logi-Serve will use Personal Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Logi-Serve will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
- Access and Correction: Upon request, Logi-Serve will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that it holds about them. In addition, Logi-Serve will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, except where the burden of expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
- Enforcement: Logi-Serve uses an active in-house assessment program to verify compliance with this Safe Harbor Policy and periodically verifies that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed on Logi-Serve’s website, completely implemented and accessible and in conformity with the Safe Harbor Principles. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information provided and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles. Logi-Serve will implement measures to monitor and maintain compliance, including:
- educating employees as to the purpose and application of the Safe Harbor Principles.
- training employees with access to Personal Information on the purposes and application of the Principles.
- ensuring that employees, agents, and contractors with access to Personal Information are legally obligated to abide by the Principles.
- holding employees, agents, and contractors accountable for violations of the Principles, with sanctions up to and including termination of contracts and employment.
- having designated points of contact, such as compliance officer(s), to answer questions regarding the Principles and Logi-Serve’s privacy practices and to investigate complaints regarding non-compliant conduct.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to the Logi-Serve compliance officer at the address given below. Logi-Serve will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information by reference to the principles contained in this Policy.
For complaints that cannot be resolved between Logi-Serve and the complainant, Logi-Serve has agreed to participate in the EU Data Protection Authorities’ (DPAs) dispute resolution procedures in the investigation and resolution of complaints to resolve disputes pursuant to the Safe Harbor Principles. Individuals who submit a question or concern to Logi-Serve and who do not receive acknowledgment from Logi-Serve of the inquiry or who think their question or concern has not been satisfactorily addressed should then contact the DPAs on the Internet, by mail or by fax. Inquiries by mail or fax should identify Logi-Serve as the company to which a concern or question has been submitted, and include a description of the privacy concern, the name of the individual submitting the inquiry, and whether DPAs may share the details of the inquiry with Logi-Serve. DPAs will act as a liaison to Logi-Serve to resolve these disputes. Contact information for various countries’ DPAs are available on the EU’s website (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/eu/index_en.htm). The DPA dispute resolution process shall be conducted in English and in the United States.
Please note that the Personal Information covered by this policy does not include information that is encoded or made anonymous, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public personal information. Adherence by Logi-Serve to these Safe Harbor Principles may be limited (a) to the extent required to respond to a legal or ethical obligation; (b) to the extent necessary to meet national security, public interest or law enforcement obligations; and (c) to the extent expressly permitted by an applicable law, rule or regulation.
Logi-Serve, LLC reserves the right to modify this Safe Harbor Policy at any time consistent with the requirements of Safe Harbor Principles. We will make reasonable efforts to post a notice on the Logi-Serve website if this policy is changed in a material way.
Inquiries and comments regarding this policy are to be directed to Logi-Serve, LLC’s Privacy Compliance Officer as follows:
Privacy Compliance Officer
39395 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, Mi. 48331