The Science of Candidate-friendly RecruitingJul 18, 2018
The Science of Candidate-friendly Recruiting:
Engaging recruiting practices that deliver business and financial impact
Presented by AT&T and Logi-Serve
Monday, September 17, 2018 @ 12:00 pm EDT
- Jennifer Terry-Tharp, Assistant Vice President, Employment Branding and Technology, AT&T
- Seth Zimmer, Assistant Vice President, Organizational Assessment and Development, AT&T
- Dr. Jeff Facteau, Executive Vice President of Science Operations, Logi-Serve
Delivering an exceptional candidate experience at every touchpoint is essential in today’s labor market. Low unemployment rates and fierce competition for talent make it critical to ensure that talent acquisition processes engage candidates and leave them with a favorable impression of the job, organization and brand. To do this, organizations must design application processes that not only address their needs to hire the right talent, but also that engage candidates and support their goals of finding the right job in the right company. Most organizations fail to achieve this balance and, as a result, candidates disengage from the process and even from the brand.
In this webinar, we’ll share research, data, and insights that you can use to translate your talent acquisition processes into engaging experiences that promote your employment and consumer brands, as well as excite candidates about opportunities in your organization.
Specific topics that will be covered include:
- The kinds information that candidates want and find helpful
- The business case for promoting a positive candidate experience
- Steps that AT&T has taken to create an engaging candidate experience and how this has positively impacted their recruiting processes
- Tools that enable organizations to inform and educate job seekers as well as evaluate their fit to a job and the organization
- A framework for identifying opportunities to improve the candidate experience in your own talent acquisition processes
View this webinar by clicking here.
Smarter assessments that predict performance and improve outcomes
Logi-Serve’s employee assessment platform provides a comprehensive suite of tools that identity the best candidates, maximize employee performance, and improve business outcomes.Learn more
Job previews that target candidates and improve your recruitment efficiency
Logi-Serve’s Realistic Job Preview enriches standard job postings with an interactive preview of open positions. It informs job seekers and collects actionable data for employers to refine their recruitment strategies.Learn more