Linking Human Resource Initiatives to Financial ImpactNov 13, 2018
Linking Human Resource Initiatives to Financial Impact
Presented by Logi-Serve
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST
- Dr. Chris Cunningham, Chief Science Officer, Logi-Serve
- Lawrence Gallant, Vice-President of Quantitative Modeling, Logi-Serve
Lack of budget resources is often a significant impediment to success, yet relatively few organizations use analytics and modeling to value their human resource (HR) related activities. Demonstrating financial impact of key initiatives and programs through financial modeling enables HR leaders to generate support and secure funding in the same way that other business leaders justify their projects, based on impact and ROI. In this webinar, we will discuss a framework and approach to quantifying changes to HR initiatives and illustrate how this framework has been applied to two of Logi-Serve’s Fortune 100 clients.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn a simple framework to help you model and quantify the financial benefits of any HR initiative
- Gain valuable tips for developing and communicating quantitative models to document HR contributions to the business
- See real examples of how successful companies have quantified the impact of specific improvements to the HR process
View this webinar by clicking here.
Smarter assessments that predict performance and improve outcomes
Logi-Serve’s employee assessment platform provides a comprehensive suite of tools that identity the best candidates, maximize employee performance, and improve business outcomes.Learn more
Job previews that target candidates and improve your recruitment efficiency
Logi-Serve’s Realistic Job Preview enriches standard job postings with an interactive preview of open positions. It informs job seekers and collects actionable data for employers to refine their recruitment strategies.Learn more