Service excellence is key to our business and to our industry. We selected Logi-Serve to help us achieve the best guest services possible.
Logi-Serve brings scientific rigor, innovation and flexibility to ensure we identify outstanding employees who live up to our purpose and values.
Logi-Serve has taken assessment science to a new level of insight.
Nothing is more important to us than delivering outstanding customer experiences, so our clients can stay fit, healthy and have fun.
Logi-Serve brings scientific rigor, innovation and flexibility ... to delight our customers at every encounter.
Logi-Serve offers a scientific, state-of-the-art customer service predictor that we believe will be an important part of our talent acquisition strategy.
We selected Logi-Serve because it can enable us to efficiently achieve our service goals and delight our residents.
Service excellence is key to the future of the dealership business model, and Logi-Serve brings a laser-like focus to this area.
HR and business leaders should evaluate Logi-Serve.
The Logi-Serve Assessment provides an objective way to tease out the secret chemistry that exists in high-performing employees.
Logi-Serve is providing very good reporting as well as a solution set that is helping improve business performance over time.
News & Updates
Logi-Serve’s proven scientific employee assessment methodologies and breakthrough Visual Logic™ storyboarding technology make it the best system in the marketplace to predict sales and service aptitude – before and after hire.
Visual Logic™ Storyboarding
Effective employee assessment is going visual and interactive. And Logi-Serve is leading this movement with a smarter engine and more engaging user experience than ever before.
Just as a good story holds an audience, Visual Logic™ storyboarding captivates those being assessed – eliciting more accurate, meaningful responses.
Unlike text-based methods, Visual Logic™ storyboarding utilizes graphics that simulate real-life job situations down to the finest detail, like facial expressions and body language. Some features include:
- Realistic environments that mirror actual jobs, workplace situations and captures a scenario’s emotional content
- Visually driven approach that predicts key job competencies, forethought and trainability
- Higher engagement that generates more accurate data
Through the use of adaptive digital art and advanced software logic, Logi-Serve can easily configure and project the subtleties of the workplace.
Revolutionary Response Gathering Software
Logi-Serve’s interactive slider bar method engages the user, elicitng subtler responses that provide more predictive results. This breakthrough response system:
- Uses an interactive slider-bar response technology to improve response range sensitivity and enhance data measurement.
- Increases the intentionality of responses, cutting response rut
- Reduces reliance on anchor descriptors that confuse candidates
Logi-Serve’s patent-pending Triangulation™ Science technology validates employee assessment data across multiple dimensions. Just as a physician might deploy a multidimensional protocol to pinpoint a diagnosis, Logi-Serve reliably identifies a candidate’s suitability by triangulating multiple factors. These include:
- Situational decision-making and role-playing exercises that assess judgment
- Data about past experiences that predict future performance
- Personality profiles that contrast and compare ideal versus real traits
People Brand Employee Assessment Configurability
Scientific research shows that users get the most out of employee assessment software when they connect using them with their position, and even their employer. That’s why Logi-Serve gives you unprecedented abilities to tailor certain parameters to your needs:
- The ability to select the Visual Logic™ scenario environments that match your industry and position detail by detail
- The scope to brand the visual interface and Visual Logic™ system with a proprietary branding zone feature, which aligns your company brand with those who represent it