Service excellence is key to our business and to our industry. We selected Logi-Serve to help us achieve the best guest services possible.
Logi-Serve fills an assessment gap by focusing on external and internal service excellence. It is a very thoughtful and well-developed tool, clearly best in class.
Logi-Serve is supported by a team of industry experts and support staff. Logi-Serve is our key tool to select and develop our employees.
Logi-Serve's visual assessment system focuses on core areas of sales and service. The unique branding system aligns well with our brand focused culture.
Logi-Serve is a deep and scientifically valid tool. We find the tool user friendly, creative and results driven. We highly recommend it.
In our business service and sales carry our dealerships. Logi-Serve is the most efficient system we have seen that identifies key service competencies.
Logi-Serve delivers improvements in patient satisfaction ratings and builds greater consistency of service within our large diverse practice.
Our fitness center has always been known as a top service organization. Logi-Serve makes sustaining high service levels so much easier and more enjoyable.
News & Updates
Logi-Serve’s cloud based assessment system anticipates the behavior, motivation, and judgment of your workforce. Our Visual Logic™ storyboarding software delivers a visually rich user experience that elicits more accurate data. And our Triangulation Science™ testing methodology generates business results, showing how people drive your numbers.
Our Academic Heritage
Logi-Serve has been developed in conjunction with Professor Chris Cunningham, an assessment design specialist at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga’s graduate program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.
Based on years of academic and business research, Logi-Serve has two specific objectives:
- Identify candidates with excellent service and sales aptitude
- Develop existing employees into the best possible service providers they can be
Revolutionary Response Gathering Technology
Logi-Serve is introducing a unique slider-bar response tool. This requires respondents to answer questions on a sliding continuum of 1-100, rather than using traditional 1-5 or 1-7 ratings, thus increasing precision and eliminating tendencies toward rote, unthinking responses.
- Uses an interactive slider-bar response technology to improve response range sensitivity and enhance data measurement.
- Increases the intentionality of responses, cutting response rut
- Reduces reliance on anchor descriptors that confuse candidates
From its introduction, Logi-Serve’s technology has received immediate industry recognition. The HR Technology Conference leadership recently ranked it a Top 10 “Awesome New Technology.” And Customer Care News awarded it a Publisher’s Choice 2012 Product of the Year Award.
Logi-Serve is setting the pace in developing employee assessment products by utilizing its key, patent pending tools:
- Visual Logic™ Storyboarding: Using real-world service scenarios to assess service aptitude and judgment.
- Triangulation™ Science: Combining situational judgment with past experience, biographical data, and a personality profiler to quickly and accurately predict candidate results
Real-Time Cloud-Based Analytics
Logi-Serve’s cloud-based reporting engine displays a dashboard with instant business analytics and real-time ROI analysis. Logi-Serve analytics let you:
- View relevant business metrics instantly
- Gold Medal Reporting System presents candidate scoring relative to gold, silver and bronze medals. These are less judgmental, and thus more usable, than traditional quality indicator signals (e.g., red, yellow, green)
- Analyze system-generated, actual-dollar estimates of the value provided by gold medal candidates or employees
- Compare relevant benchmarks for making hiring and development decisions, as well as for workforce analysis